Dora Plus sub-action 1.1 “Study and research-related short-term mobility” grant gives the master’s and doctoral students, lecturers and researchers the opportunity to participate in a conference, seminar, course or other educational and research-related activity abroad. The maximum mobility duration under this grant is 30 days.
The grant may be applied by anyone who is:
- a master’s or doctoral student at Tallinn University;
- a lecturer or researcher at Tallinn University, who is not older than 35 years of age or who has defended his/her doctoral thesis less than 5 years ago. Parental leave can be used to prolong these limitations proportionally;
- not on an academic leave during the mobility;
- not using this grant’s daily allowance together with subsistence grants provided by other mobility grants (the Kristjan Jaak grant, Eramus+, other actions in Dora Plus, doctoral schools, etc.);
- not using this grant to visit multiple countries at once.
NB! Dora Plus 1.1 grant can be used while studying abroad by other mobility grants (i.e Kristjan Jaak, Eramus+, other actions in Dora Plus), in that case the mobility has to start and finish in the country of sojourn.
The maximum amount granted is €2,000 per mobility.